News & Studies
Consentic participates in conferences, conducts research, and has published in local and international journals to raise awareness and improve consent.
Winner - Innovate Health Pitch Fest
Winner - StartUp Vic MedTech Pitch
- Finalist – Tech Ready Women Female Founder Pitch Night
- Finalist – Healthtech StartUp of the Year
- MedTech’s Got Talent Rapid Fire Round (Sept 2019)
- Australian Cosmetic Society Meeting (Sept 2019)
- Australian Society of Cosmetic Dermatology (Sept 2019)
- MedTechs Got Talent rapid fire round (Sept 2019)
- Australasian Dermatology Nurses Association National Conference (May 2019)
- Innovate Health Pitch Fest (June 2019)
- StartUp Vic MedTech Pitch (June 2019)
- Tech Ready Women (April 2019)
- Australian Healthcare Week (March 2019)
- AOA Medico-Legal Society, RACS Medico-Legal Section and Australian Medico-Legal College Combined Meeting (Sept 2018)
- Australian Society of Plastic surgeons (Oct 2019)
Royal North Shore Hospital and The Skin Hospital
- We showed that a Consentic animation improves patient satisfaction, understanding of the procedure and its risks, and saved 3 minutes of clinician time (Miao et al., JAAD International 1, 1, 2020, 13-20)
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse
- We are working with Professor Sanjay Warrier, Dr Natalia Garibotto and Dr Scott Leslie to improve consent in breast cancer and prostate cancer surgical consent.
Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
- We are working on improving consent processes for renal biopsy, and for haemodialysis.
Columbia University Medical Centre, New York City
- We are evaluating the use of Consentic in patients undergoing orthopaedic surgery.
LET'S GO FOR INTELLIGENT CONSENT!
No credit card required.